Thursday, 23 April 2015

Filming Day Review

We have just come back from what I must say is a great day of filming.

We managed to transfer all the equipment to the location of Filming without really struggling too much or breaking the equipment. It was nice I had an extra pair of hands from the whole group and that I didn't have to carry everything by myself.

We managed to film all the scenes as smooth as possible as well having the time and patience to go back and make improvements. We had a laugh as well while filming and we had many behind the scenes funny bloopers and moments.

Before we left for filming the weather conditions was a bit of a problem and we were concerned with how we would be able to film but the conditions improved so it didn't turn out to be a problems.

The group is really buzzing and finally after a long process we have finally finished filming I am so pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment