I have also learnt the many editing techniques that you can use when using Final Cut Pro X. I have learnt about how you can do matching on action by cutting out unnessecary things from scenes and cutting to the next scene making it look as smooth as possible. Other techniques I have learnt from using Final Cut Pro X are how to change the background colour of a media product, How to control the pace of a media product depending on whether you want it fast or slow and how to add sound to the media product such as a voiceover, diegetic or non-diegetic sound or a soundtrack.
Thursday, 23 April 2015
Evaluation-What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product
There are a few technological skills that I have learnt from this process. The camera that we used was a Cannon XF300 and although I was the actor in our film I still learnt how to hold the camera and to practise a couple shots just in case our cameraman wasn't able to film the film. I even managed to practise an in depth focus shot one of the more complex shots. This is a big progression from the preliminary task where I was learning to use a more simpler handheld cannon.


I have also learnt the many editing techniques that you can use when using Final Cut Pro X. I have learnt about how you can do matching on action by cutting out unnessecary things from scenes and cutting to the next scene making it look as smooth as possible. Other techniques I have learnt from using Final Cut Pro X are how to change the background colour of a media product, How to control the pace of a media product depending on whether you want it fast or slow and how to add sound to the media product such as a voiceover, diegetic or non-diegetic sound or a soundtrack.

I have also learnt the many editing techniques that you can use when using Final Cut Pro X. I have learnt about how you can do matching on action by cutting out unnessecary things from scenes and cutting to the next scene making it look as smooth as possible. Other techniques I have learnt from using Final Cut Pro X are how to change the background colour of a media product, How to control the pace of a media product depending on whether you want it fast or slow and how to add sound to the media product such as a voiceover, diegetic or non-diegetic sound or a soundtrack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment