I feel that I have had a slight progression from the preliminary to the main task. There are some new skills and media vocabulary that I have learnt and used in my role in the full product.
I have been the actor in both the preliminary task and the main task and I have learnt how to use mise en scene better to show representation of age and ethnicity whether by costume or facial expression.
Even though I have not been editing that much I have observed how editing can make a product look much better whether its doing a voiceover, editing background colours, adding sound to the product, or cutting out parts of scenes.
I have also learnt what type of camera shot is best for a particular situation; this is something that I struggled with in the beginning of the course. For example I have learnt that it is best to do a P.O.V shot when you want to show the audience what it is like from the characters view. I have also been involved in an in depth focus shot an A grade camera shot for the first time which looked really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment